Get a PMI Certification
In today's competitive job environment, educational degrees are a first step. Earn a PMI certification to really show your dedication and expertise.
Our certifications and credentials bring credibility to your professional profile and value to your project team. In the recent Salary Survey, Eighth Edition showed certification positively affected salaries. In fact, Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders earned an average of 17% more than non-credential peers in 2012.
Our certification holders span the globe since our certifications are globally accredited and easily transferrable across borders and industries.
To learn more, check out the links below:
Raise the bar of your personal career by getting a PMI certification.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)SM
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
Visit PMI Global website for up to date information on certification requirements, certification handbook and application form.