Virtual Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) Exam Prep Course
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) certification offers recognition to practitioners who are interested in or are just starting a career in project management, as well as project team members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge.
This course is intended for individuals preparing to write the PMI certification exam to obtain their CAPM designation. In this course, students will review the PMBOK knowledge areas, inputs, tools & techniques, outputs, best practices, and skills that are essential to professional project management.
CAPM Certification Prerequisites
Candidates applying for certification as Certified Associate in Project Management must satisfy the educational and experiential requirements for one of the following categories listed below and agree to abide by the Project Management Institute Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education/training
For complete details regarding the CAPM eligibility requirements, please download and view the CAPM Handbook.
The CAPM Exam Prep course instructors are certified Project Management Professionals (PMP®), each offering a session in their area of expertise.
Included in Registration Fee:
- 24 hours project management education utilizing live, instructor-led material
- Certificate of Completion
- 3 month Cloud Subscription to the following from Rita Mulcahy:
- CAPM FASTrack® Exam Simulator
- Rita Mulcahy CAPM® Exam Prep Book (printed), Fourth Edition
Note: Course materials will be sent to the address that was used for registration prior to the course start.
Saturdays & Sundays from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (EST)
September 18,-19, September 25-26 and October 2-3, 2021
September 18, 2021:
- Project Management Introduction
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
September 19, 2021:
- Project Management Integration
- Project Management Scope
September 25, 2021:
- Project Schedule
- Project Cost
September 26, 2021
- Project Quality
- Project Resources
October 2, 2021:
- Project Communications
- Project Risk
October 3, 2021
- Project Procurement
- Project Stakeholder
- Project Knowledge Areas Recap and Q&A
Note: As materials must be shipped prior to the course start date, the last date for registration will be Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
|PMI Manitoba Chapter Member Fee||$495 CAD + HST|
|Non-Member Fee||$595 CAD + HST|
How to Register:
- PMI Manitoba has partnered with PMI Toronto, an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) to deliver this course.
- Step 1: Obtain your registration/discount code:
- PMI Manitoba Chapter Members must obtain the registration/discount code for this event here (login required).
- Non-Members please use the following code:MB-NM-CAPM-09-2021
- Step 2: Visit the PMI Toronto event to register. You MUST use the above codes when registering.