November - Virtual Chapter Event
The only person preventing you from achieving your goals is you! Discover a new way to view your existing performance limitations and break through them to exceed your expectations in all areas of your life. Learn the latest neuroscience research that will encourage you to take on new challenges with the confidence that you will break through the parts of you that are holding you back. We will examine how your habits are formed and two very effective ways to change them. You will go beyond a positive attitude and develop a positive habitude!
Join John Kennedy, as he presents “Hack your habits – a practical application of neuroscience to change your life for the better!”.
For 35 years John has worked closely with leaders and their teams in business, the military, and sports to give them an edge beyond the Peak Performance they have spent their lives pursuing. Featured in many publications and numerous podcasts, John is also a featured speaker and trainer at Business, Sports and Resiliency conferences all over the world in the areas of Leadership, Mental Performance and Personal Productivity. The core of John’s effectiveness is a unique understanding of our brains ability to physically change in positive ways from focused repetition. This knowledge is the key to your success!
We look forward to seeing you at our virtual event on November 9th
Event Date: Tuesday, November 9th, 2021
Location: Online (link to be emailed to attendees prior to the event)
- 12:00 pm Speaker presentation
- 1:00 pm End of session
- $10 + GST Pre-Registered PMI Manitoba Members
- $15 + GST Pre-Registered Non-Members
- Registration closes Monday, November 8th, 2021 at 12:00 pm
- Event attendance is worth one (1) Technical Project Management Professional Development Unit (PDU)
- No refunds. Substitutions permitted providing the substitute is eligible for the same price.
- Subject to Event Policies: https://pmimanitoba.org/event-policies
Please email if you have any questions regarding:
- This event, Director of Monthly Programs -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration, IT Director, email@example.com
PMI Manitoba Chapter no longer issues invoices for monthly program events. Registration can be paid through Debit or Credit Cards.