September - Virtual Chapter Event
Driven by accelerating connectivity, new talent models, and cognitive tools, the nature of work is changing. As robotics, AI, the gig economy and crowds grow, jobs are being reinvented, creating the “augmented workforce.” We will zoom out to get perspective before we zoom in to reconsider the work, workforce and workplace of tomorrow.
Join Lizanne Roziere, Director in Transformational Change Practice at Deloitte Inc., as she presents “Future of work and the disruptors driving industry “.
Lizanne Roziere is a Director in Deloitte’s Transformational Change practice. She has 20 years’ experience working with both public and private sector clients to review governance, structure and operations, conduct reviews, define strategic and operational plans, design operating models, and build alignment between leaders and key communities. Lizanne is skilled and experienced in building high performing leadership and project teams, facilitating complex conversations and decisions, building alignment, defining and measuring performance, and enabling effective execution of strategies and plans.
Lizanne has worked with many leadership teams in the Private Sector (Finance, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction), and Public Sector (Ministries, Shared Services, Crown Corporations, Not for Profits, Higher Education). This work includes building and clarifying strategy, key priorities and performance objectives, facilitating leadership retreats and building team effectiveness.
We look forward to seeing you at our virtual event on September 16th
Event Date: September 16, 2020
Location: Online (link to be emailed to attendees prior to the event)
- 12:00 pm Speaker presentation
- 1:00 pm End of session
- $10 + GST Pre-Registered PMI Manitoba Members
- $15 + GST Pre-Registered Non-Members
- Registration closes Tuesday, September 15th, 2020 at 12:00 pm
- Event attendance is worth one (1) Strategic and Business Management Professional Development Unit (PDU)
- No refunds. Substitutions permitted providing the substitute is eligible for the same price.
Please email if you have any questions regarding:
- This event, Director of Monthly Programs -email@example.com
- Registration, IT Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
PMI Manitoba Chapter no longer issues invoices for monthly program events. Registration can be paid through Debit or Credit Cards.
It is no longer possible to register for this event