March Virtual Chapter Event: “How Psychological Safety Catalyzes Organizational Excellence.”
This talk delves into the critical importance of creating a psychologically safe environment in the workplace. You will learn the tangible benefits of psychological safety and gain practical strategies for promoting it in your own organizations. You will also learn how you can be part of a growing global movement for psychological safety (www.vanguardvoices.com).
- How to create a safe environment in the workplace
- Learn how to be a part of a growing global movement for psychological safety.
Jessica is Canadian Indian, living in Switzerland and working as an Agile Coach in a pharmaceutical company. She has managed many high-profile organizational change projects and led employee engagement initiatives over the course of 20+ years.
In 2019, she championed a grassroots movement within the company she worked. The focus was on upholding the company values and psychological safety at work. Within 2 years, the efforts gained over 25,000 engagements. Jessica has been recognized with more than 20 global awards for this initiative. Jessica is now building a worldwide, not-for-profit movement (Vanguard Voices) on the topic of psychological safety. She deeply believes that we do not change the world simply by keeping quiet and perpetuating the status quo. We make positive change by confronting our fears and speaking out our truth, individually and collectively.
A global cosmopolitan and humanitarian, Jessica has lived, travelled, or worked in close to 40 countries. She is married to a German-South African and together they have 3 young children.
We look forward to seeing you at our virtual event on March 12th.
Event Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2024
Location: Online (link to be emailed to attendees prior to the event)
- 12:00 pm Speaker presentation
- 1:00 pm End of session
- Free for Pre-Registered PMI Manitoba Members
- Free for Pre-Registered Non-Members
- Registration closes Monday, March 11, 2024, at 12:00 pm
- Event attendance is worth one (1) Ways of working Professional Development Unit (PDU)
- No refunds. Substitutions permitted providing the substitute is eligible for the same price.
Please email if you have any questions regarding:
- This event, Director of Monthly Programs -email@example.com
- Registration, IT Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
PMI Manitoba Chapter no longer issues invoices for monthly program events. Registration can be paid through Debit or Credit Cards.