Women in Project Management (WIPM) Launch & Networking Event
Join us at our first in-person event to celebrate the launch of the Women in Project Management Initiative.
Our mission is to increase gender equity in the project management field by promoting, empowering, and amplifying women's voices - whether members of the Chapter or not.
How are we going to achieve this?
We have set ten goals to work towards a more equitable Project Management space. Don't miss out this wonderful opportunity to learn, contribute, and be part of a safe and engaging community of women supporting women.
- Date: Thursday, May 18th, 2023
- Time: 5 pm – 8 pm
- Venue: Canad Inns, Destination Center Polo Park, 1405 St Matthews Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R3G0K5
- Free networking event
- Food and beverages to be provided
- Limited to 50 guests. Registration closes Wednesday, May 17, 2023, @ 12:00 pm.
- No Professional Development Unit (PDU) for this event.
- By registering to the event, all registrants agree to the COVID-19 waiver form.
Please email if you have any questions regarding this event: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is no longer possible to register for this event