November Virtual Chapter Event - Simplify Project Stakeholder Management
Missing a Stakeholder on a Project results in missed scope, underestimated project Deliverables, or a delay in Project acceptance. Discover key concepts of Project Stakeholder Management through an interactive discussion using Mindview.
At the end of the presentation, you should be able to discuss:
- The importance of Project Stakeholder Management and participate in building a Stakeholder Mindmap for a project of any size using a Stakeholder Breakdown Structure.
- Find more Stakeholders upfront and get better Project results.
Please join Mark Swinderski, as he presents “Simplify Project Stakeholder Management”
Mark is the owner and founder of Praxilient. His company assists organizations from $10m to $100B improve their market speed, gaining measured operational improvements, reducing risk, and gaining aligned organizational performance by selecting and executing projects and programs.
Mark has 35+ years of business experience, with 25+ years of helping organizations achieve their goals through people's skill enhancement and improvement of processes and methods. He is a global expert, author, lecturer, educator, and serial entrepreneur. Mark is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and avid Mindview user.
We look forward to seeing you at our virtual event on November 1st
Event Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Location: Online (link to be emailed to attendees prior to the event)
- 12:00 pm Speaker presentation
- 1:00 pm End of session
- $10 + GST Pre-Registered PMI Manitoba Members
- $15 + GST Pre-Registered Non-Members
- Registration closes Monday, October 31, 2022, at 12:00 pm
- Event attendance is worth one (1) Strategic & Business Management Professional Development Unit (PDU)
- No refunds. Substitutions permitted providing the substitute is eligible for the same price.
Please email if you have any questions regarding:
- This event, Director of Monthly Programs -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration, IT Director, email@example.com
PMI Manitoba Chapter no longer issues invoices for monthly program events. Registration can be paid through Debit or Credit Cards.
It is no longer possible to register for this event