The PMI Manitoba Project of the Year (POY) award is the highest recognition in the province of Manitoba for excellence and superior performance in Project Management.
There are many reasons why you or your organization should submit your project:
- Exposure and recognition for the project and organization, both within your organization and externally, by PMI Manitoba, a respected professional organization
- Opportunity to make a monetary donation to the charity of your choice on behalf of the chapter and your organization
- Publicity and coverage of event by local media, social media and PMI Global Newsletter
- Opportunity for the chapter to sponsor your project for PMI Global awards for Project Excellence (if desired)
- Opportunity to advance the Project Management profession in the province
- A great way to celebrate project success!
- No fee to submit your entry!
- Looks good on your resume or RFP responses! Take your career to the next level!
- Free passes for the awards gala
- Awards – all project submissions will be recognized at the gala and receive an award, additionally, the winner will receive:
- The Project of the Year title and trophy.
- A $1,000 donation on behalf of your organization to the charity of your choice.
- 1 one-day PMI Manitoba Conference/Workshop pass - approximate value $500.
- Framed photograph of the winning project team and the POY trophy.
- The first runner up project team will receive:
- The Project of the Year Runner-Up trophy
- A $500 donation on behalf of your organization to the charity of your choice.
All “Made in Manitoba” projects are eligible regardless of size, type or industry. To determine if your project is eligible, refer to the Submission Guidelines.
Submit Your Project
Become a POY Ambassador
POY Ambassadors excel in educating and influencing Project Managers and Project Sponsors in their organizations in order to submit their projects for Project of the Year.
If you want to become a POY Ambassador, please contact email@example.com . You might earn up to 25 PDUs!
For more info, view the POY Ambassador Guidelines