Online PMP/CAPM Exam Preparation Boot Camp #3 - 3034-201101
Session Dates and Times
Tuesday/Thursday Evenings 5:00 - 8:00 CT
May 30/June1, June 6/8, 13/15, 20/22, 2017
Included Course Resources and Materials
This proven coursework and content provides candidates with the knowledge, memory tools, insights, and perspective to succeed on the PMP or CAPM exam. Participants earn 35 Contact Hours for participation and successful completion of all assignments.
- 24 hours of highly focused instructor‐led PMP / CAPM Exam Preparation Training based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)‐ Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2012.
- PM Enterprises PMP/CAPM Exam Preparation Training Manual - Hard copy participant materials including numerous hands-on practice exercises, activities, quizzes and games all carefully designed to reinforce recollection and understanding of key exam concepts.
- Flashcards of the 47 Project Management Processes.
- Weekly assignments from Difficult PMP Exam Prep Questions by Glenn Hostetler.
- Over 800 high‐quality online sample questions, answers, and detailed explanations.
- Tools and instruction to facilitate the PMI Credential application process.
- PMP Bowl – Game show simulation multiple-choice questions used to review each knowledge area.
- Access to recordings of all sessions for four weeks following the last class.
- Sample study plans, reading assignments, and practice exercises to guide participants in their post-workshop studies.
- Member Pricing: $675
- Non-Member Pricing $725
What is Provided to Students
- All instruction and participant materials.
- WebEx access for all sessions.
- Shipment of all physical materials to course participants.
Shari Brand, PMP
|PM Enterprises is owned by Shari Brand, PMP. Shari has over twenty years of firsthand experience in all aspects of Project, Program, Portfolio and PMO Management, and she has worked with thousands of professionals to build their expertise. Shari’s experience includes:
- Since 2009, has partnered with the Milwaukee, Chicagoland, Atlanta, Phoenix, New York City and Savannah PMI Chapters to deliver this PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Boot Camp. Shari has successfully prepared hundreds of PMP and CAPM candidates with her unique insights into exam concepts, and top‐quality instruction, memory tools, and materials.
- Contract instructor for Waukesha County Technical College delivering a variety of introductory to intermediate level project management courses including Project Management Fundamentals, Managing Project Risks, Estimating and Scheduling Techniques, etc.
- From 2004 to 2009, led corporate‐wide initiatives to build project management competency for Fiserv Corporation, a rapidly growing, highly decentralized Fortune 500 company. Established Fiserv Corporation as an internal PMI Registered Education Provider, and delivered Project Management Training to over 2000 associates in dozens of businesses owned by Fiserv across the United States.
- In 2008, worked as a consultant to edit Boston University’s online Master’s of Project Management program course materials to better align with the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) and improve overall quality.
- Extensive first‐hand experience in Project, Program, Portfolio, and PMO Management. Managed all facets of large‐scale corporate technology and business initiatives. Work experience includes Fiserv Corporation, Firstar Corporation (US Bank), Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, and SC Johnson (Johnson Financial Group).
The course will be facilitated by Shari Brand, PMP. As a PMI Registered Education Provider, Shari has worked with hundreds of candidates to successfully prepare for and pass the PMP or CAPM examination. She is a polished presenter and facilitator with the ability to engage and motivate audiences of all sizes.
Shari’s courses are fast-paced, and very participative. They combine instruction, application and reinforcement of critical concepts in way that ensures understanding and success on the exam. Shari is passionate about the value of Project Management and PMI’s Credentials, and she shares that energy and enthusiasm with students.
05-30-2017 5:00 pm
Event End Date
06-22-2017 8:00 pm
Registration Start Date
Cut off date
05-25-2017 5:00 pm
Member Price: $675