In today's competitive job environment, educational degrees are a first step. To really show your dedication and expertise, earn a PMI certification.
Our certifications and credentials bring credibility to your professional profile and value to your project team. In the recent Salary Survey, Eighth Edition showed that certification positively affected salaries. In fact, Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders earned an average of 17% more than non-credential peers in 2012.
Our certification holders span the globe since our certifications are globally accredited and easily transferrable across borders and industries.
To learn more about our certification program, check out the links below:
- Learn more about PMI certifications
- Why earn a PMI certification
- Which certification is right for you
Raise the bar of your personal career by getting a PMI certification.
PMI currently offers nine (9) credentials: Visit PMI Global website for up to date information on certification requirements, certification handbook and application form. Click on links below.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)SM
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
- OPM3® Professional Certification